How to style vintage jacket ?

 You must have been warned against letting the golden hours slip by; but some of them are golden only because we let them slip by.

|

I used to avoid vintage shops, sacound hands or what ever you call it. Everytime I went there I felt like lost in a jungle amongst dangerous animals and unknown plants. Now when every second person you pass by wears the same H&M t-shirt, I decided to give it a try and together with friends I went to the smalest vintage we saw. Our journey has resulted in purchase of this suede jacket. I combined it with all black look and this super comfy slip-on's I got from Zara.

//

Zwykłem unikać lumpeksów, vintage shop'ów jakkolwiek nazywacie sklepy z używaną odzieżą. Za każdym razem kiedy tam byłem czułem się jak w dżungli pełnej dzikich zwierząt i niebezpiecznych roślin. Teraz kiedy co druga osoba mijana na ulicy nosi ten sam t-shirt z H&M, postanowiłem dać ciucholandom jeszcze jedna szanse. Wraz ze znajomymi odwiedziliśmy najmniejszy vintage shop jaki znaleźliśmy. Nasza podróż zaowocowała tą świetną zamszową kurtką. Zestawiłem ją z czarnymi koszulką, jeansami i super wygodnymi slip-on'ami, które zdobyłem w Zarze.






T-shirt: Acne
Jacket: Vintage
Belt: Ralph Lauren
Jeans: Calvin Klein
Shoes: Zara
Photography: M.T.I







CONVERSATION

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz

Follow @ pawel_official