Join Balmain Army With Zara

“I used to think the worst feeling in the world is losing someone you love. But I was wrong the worst feeling in the world is the moment that you realize you've lost yourself.” 
~ L.J.Smith 
|


As the new season of The Vampire Diaries has started I've decided to show you shoot which has been made weeks ago and totally forgotten about. I was always in All-Black-Everything team, that's why most of my clothes are in verious shades of this colour, but this time I used stripped, white polo. Combined with balmain style - but much cheaper Zara blazer  (which i'm totally in love with, beacuse it goes with almost everthing), classy black jeans and Ralph Lauren trainers made me looking as if I was on another hunt for Damon... #tvd 

//

Jesienne telewizyjne premiery okazały się być świetnym tłem dla stylizacji, którą skomponowałem już jakiś czas temu i przez chwilę uległa ona zapomnieniu. Ale będąc cały czas w wampirzych emocjach TVD podrzucam Wam sesję właśnie w tych klimatach. Z reguły jestem dumnym reprezentantem drużyny All-Black-Everything, lecz tym razem postanowiłem dorzucić ciekawy, lecz cały czas nie wykraczający poza moją strefę komfortu biały t-shirt polo w cienkie, pionowe paski. Zainspirowany stylem Balmain, zarzuciłem tańszą wersję marynarki "od Zary", w której wyglądzie i uniwersalności jestem zakochany. Do tego klasyczne czarne spodnie i trampki Ralph Lauren.





Blazer/Jacket : Zara
Polo : Asos
Jeans : Calvin Klein
Shoes : Ralph Lauren
Ph : M.T.I





CONVERSATION

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz

Follow @ pawel_official