Autumn Is So Vintage

"It is easily overlooked that what is now called vintage was once brand new."

|


Autumn is a perfect time for vintage clothes. Let's try to combine them with classy pieces like good quality black jeans and basic t-shirt. I love vintage jackets and coats, especially baggy, a bit oversize ones. They make whole look. This one I've got from my friend who's vintage style digger. I've put it together with my fave Calvin Klein jeans, t-shirt from Acne and super comfy New Balance Sneakers.

//

Jesień jest idealną porą na ubrania Vintage. Super sprawdzają się w zestawieniu z klasykami jak czarne jeansy czy dobrej jakości basic'owymi t-shirtami. Uwielbiam kurtki i płaszcze, zwłaszcza te trochę za duże, oversize. Stanowią super element budujący cały look. Kurtkę ze zdjęcia połączyłem z czarnymi jeansami Calvina Kleina, i zwykłym czarnym t-shirtem Acne doi tego dodałem super wygodne New Balance.






|

Jacket: Adidas Vintage
T-Shirt: Acne
Jeans: Calvin Klein
Shoes: New Balance
Photography: M.T.I


CONVERSATION

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz

Follow @ pawel_official