How to find perfect denim jacket?

But I think, if you're in the spotlight, people are going to say bad things, and that's just the way it is. ~Tommy Hilfiger

|


I think statement jackets has settled down in our closets for a while. Last time I told you about taking back a little too big, vitage jackets from the attic. This time I'll show you how to get pretty the same look without need for any inherited outwear in your wardrobe. So many shops like Zara or H&M have something similar in their offer. I chosed Tommy Hilfiger jacket which is super comfy and a bit oversize, combine it with vintage grey t-shirt ( logos are IN again! ), and classic black jeans. To keep it in oldschool style I decited to wear my old  limited converse. 





Jacket: Tommy Hilfiger
T-shirt: Tommy Hilfiger
Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger
Shoes: Converse

CONVERSATION

1 komentarze:

Follow @ pawel_official